Bits & Pieces of This & That
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Matt Giraud singing Georgia on my Mind - HOT!
This is one of the best renditions of this song that I've ever heard. Click here and enjoy.
AND if you have the time, check out his American Idol audition, here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
2009
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
March
(2)
Sunny & Warmer....finally!
Matt Giraud singing Georgia on my Mind - HOT!
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
About Me
Fabiana
I live in a rural town in Michigan and I love it! In my spare time I do pet sitting and work with a local animal rescue group as a dog foster. Every day that passes, I realize more and more how much I love my family and my friends....Life is good!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment