I took two photography classes at the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts this past summer. I really enjoyed them.
Years ago I spent a lot of time delving into the world of photography and I even had dreams of someday turning it into my career. But as time went on, I got a "real" job, got married and started a family. Slowly, without even noticing I slipped away from my photography dreams. Instead I turned into a "snapshot" mom.
Two summers ago I took some wedding pictures for a friend...I was scared to death, but SOOO excited at the same time. It was the beginning of a rekindled love affair with the camera and lens!
Things in this digital world have changed a lot since my old film days. Although I think it's for the better in most aspects. The one thing I struggle with now is trusting the authenticity of any photo I see published. Photoshop is a wickedly cool tool that seems to go right along with digital photography. Does anyone work on "getting it right, right out of the camera" anymore?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment