Angel was a super sweet 1 year old black Lab. What a smart dog she was! She could retrieve a toy better than any dog I've EVER seen! She was adopted by a family with hopes of training her to be a future Therapy Dog...how exciting! Her new family renamed her Marley. Isn't that a cool name? I love it!
Being my first foster, I cried many tears when I handed her over to her new family. Letting her go was difficult, but the excitement that her new family had, convinced me it was the right thing to do.
Dave (my fiance') didn't think I'd really be able to adopt out a foster. He thought I'd end up keeping every one I took in. I knew I had to follow through with this first adoption or I'd never be able to be a foster mom. Mission accomplished!
2 comments:
Cool Dog
Post a Comment