Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bear, The Anatolian Shepherd

Bear was a BIG boy, but his size didn't reflect his personality. He was the most calm, gentle dog I've fostered so far. He was a year old, but he must have shed his "puppiness" early. My dog, Benelli loved Bear. He really missed him when he went to his new home.

Bear (who is now named Parker) was adopted by a super nice lady & her 7 year old son. They were the perfect new family for him. Bear didn't like being left alone and his new mom worked very hard to help him feel safe when she left for work. This is a huge testament to the caring, patient person she is! I couldn't have gotten luckier finding a new family for him.

1 comment:

Semavi Lady said...

What a handsome boy. I hope Bear/Parker remembers to write home a lot and send update pics. (I love that when it happens!)

Keep up the good work. :)